Monday 4 June 2012

Holiday Destinations

Don't you just love travelling! I know I do. Going overseas is always exciting because it is something a little different to your normal hometown. For me my hometown is Auckland, New Zealand and going away is always a treat!

These holidays I am going to Hawaii with my family! I am so excited, the trip is going to be filled with shopping, tanning, surfing, snorkling, eating tropical delicacies and of course, many hot boys!! I can't wait!
We are going to off in Waikiki,Honalulu, staying at the trump hotel ...


We are then going off to Maui, and are staying at the Westin Hotel ...



Another tropical destination that looks like it would be a dream to visit is, the Bahamas! It is one of those places that I have wanted to visit for such a long time! Doesn't it just look to die for!




Last year at Christmas, I went somewhere a little colder and it was incredible! We went skiing in Canada. This is one place that if you get that chance to visit, I wouldn't say no! We had the most incredible time and it is a lovely place! 
We went to Vancouver first ( where we did most of our shopping) ...


And then went of to ski in Whistler ...


Hopefully this has given you lots of ideas for places to go when travelling! There of course are lots of other lovely places such as Australia, Maldives, Africa and America! So take your pick! 

Charlotte
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment