Thursday 15 November 2012

Organic Happiness






Hello Everyone, 
Exams are finally over. I am out of hell and into heaven. It seems like so long since I have posted, but don't worry I will be posting on a regular basis now. 

For a while now I have been thinking about all the horrible chemicals in the food in our modern day society and the thought of it has been freaking me out. So I have decided to try and by a more organic person. I will try to eat no foods with any numbers on the backs of the packets and even if it is not absolutely everything organic at least it is a start. Anything is better than nothing right? I am so excited about starting this because I finally have the time! I am going to try and do my own organic baking as well. So instead of buying processed biscuits and cupcakes I will be home baking them. 

Are you organic? Or do you want to be organic? 

Lots of Love
Charlotte
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment