Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas


Well, Christmas is finally here. I can't believe it. Christmas honestly makes me so happy, it is a time of year where everyone is celebrating the same thing and having lots of fun.

So far, I have had an amazing day, it is always nice when your two younger sisters, bounce into your room early in the morning because they are so excited for Christmas. It really makes me remember what it was like when I was little and how is actually still is now, just to a lesser extent. 
I love seeing my little sister's faces when they open their presents and seeing whether they like the presents I happened to pick out for them. Of course I also love the little detail of getting presents myself ... hehe. 

I hope you all have an amazing Christmas, send me a tumblr message @theflower-shop.tumblr.com/ask telling me all about it if you want? I would love to hear about all the fun you have been having. 

Lots of Love
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment