Monday 10 December 2012

The Christmas Corner: Something New



While I was away in Dunedin competing in a high jump competition, as a small treat, my mum bought me a new book as I haven't had anything decent to read in a while now. As I love christmas and was feeling in a festive mood, I decided to buy a book called "With Love at Christmas" written by Carol Matthews. Yesterday I was lucky enough to be allowed a relaxing day off school and what was even more shocking is that it was 25 degrees! That is extremely good weather for New Zealand. So I lay outside by the pool and finally started my new book. It was lovely. 




As you all know, I have been wanting to buy myself Karen Walker sunglasses for quite sometime now, but my money has finally come and I was very reluctant to spend it. $350 is quite a lot of money to spend on sunglasses. Then I went with my mum to pick up something she had on hold from Ruby and saw these absolutely gorgeous, tortoise shell sunglasses from a brand called Flint. They suited me just as well as Karen Walker sunglasses, and better yet, they were half the price! They came in this extremely cute, rustic looking case as well. I ended up buying them and saving a lot of money that I can now spend on other things. I am so happy with my decision. 

Lots of Love
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment