Wednesday 12 December 2012

The Christmas Corner: Secret Santa


One of my favourite things about Christmas is the activity 'Secret Santa'. If you don't know what this is,  you seriously have not lived! It is an activity/game that you do with either your friends, family or school class. Everyone in the group gets the name of someone else (other than themselves) that is taking part in Secret Santa. You basically then just give that one person a present/presents There are many ways you can do it; you can give little presents throughout 1 week, that leads up to a larger present at the end of the week or you can just give one big present on a day. They then have to guess who their 'Secret Santa' is.

I really love this Christmas Activity as I really enjoy giving gifts to a person, no matter who they are, without them knowing who I am. I love seeing their faces when they see their little presents and seeing whether they can guess who I am. It is also lovely to receive a gift or two and having to be a detective for a while and track down who is giving you these gifts. I definitely suggest doing this before Christmas as it is so much fun. 

What's your favourite Christmas activity?

Lots of Love
Charlotte
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment